Notebook, Tablet, or Hybrid – which is best, this 2018?
Are you planning to buy a notebook? But your mind is seeking for more options of a tablet or Hybrid laptop. Is the key reason for such dilemma is the cost or features?
When landing in the store every buyer though they are certain about their product requirement often get confused when they meet few marketers. Various sellers have varieties of opinion which obviously gets relayed to the buyers. In most of the cases either the purchaser returns empty handed or purchase stuff as promoted by the seller.
For those empty-handed people, we bring in the advantages and disadvantage of purchasing notebook, tablet or hybrid. Pick the one which suits the most.
The notebook has a high brand tagged on it. The brand name can be a professional recognition for some despite its high price. The following are the merits of Laptop;
- Sleek and professional design.
- Adequate processing power to perform tasks.
- For the game, lovers support old version games (depending on windows)
- Widescreen size.
Disadvantages of Notebook
- Fewer chances of upgrading.
- Expensive to rip your bank balance.
- Overheating issue.
- With the price attached to it, the performance level is below average level.
- Keyboard size is small which makes it difficult to access.
Tablet pcs are available in a wider range suiting an individual’s budget. Following are the advantages of purchasing a tablet:
- Portable, small size and easy to carry around.
- Flexibility in the screen which can be used for GPS navigation purpose.
- Offer functionality like pc.
- Handwritten recognition with gesture recognition.
- Long battery life.
- Can be connected to the keyboard.
- Effective working tool.
Disadvantages of using or purchasing a tablet
- Poor performance due to the slow processor.
- The absence of optical drives and USB ports.
- Difficulties in doing large projects.
- Cannot sustain the massive flow of data.
- Complex for traditional pc users.
Hybrid is a 2 in 1 laptop. These kinds can be converted into a tablet as well as a laptop by connecting a keyboard. The advantages of using a Hybrid are;
- 2 in 1 device.
- Cheap when purchasing two devices.
- Compatible with using Office software and application.
- Bigger screen than a tablet.
- Comes with latest core processor which is fast.
- Sleek and quite good design.
Disadvantages of using a Hybrid
- Good hybrid can be expensive.
- Costly repair and maintenance service.
- Too much of detaching can slip the joint point.
- Much smaller hard disk drive.
Before purchasing any notebook, tablet or hybrid one must consider their requirement and budget. If they are a pro then it’s obvious for them to invest in stuff which serves them in their respective fields. You make an investment but if it does not meet your requirement then it just a wastage.